Logi Trans Offshore Express
Logi Trans Offshore Express offers clients the tools necessary for seamless project management: Web based order tracking to the line item level (including shipping documentation visibility), and warehouse management system, 3PL.
We have a proven experience in the oil & gas / energy marked, pefroming movements of high value equipment, freight moves, packing, warehousing and expediting. As well as marine and air chartering service contracts for ocean and air freight, and proven background in all modes of transportation for your project needs such as barge and heavy haul trucking.
- Dedicated service and personnel
- Special Reports T&T Milestone reporting
- Total integrated solutions for every project and delivery
- Heavy lift and OOG equipment
- Transport planning and risk analysis
- Safe job analysis
- Environmental focus as pr. ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001
Advanced freight forwarding
- Advanced customs expertise
- Triangular trade Europe
- Bonded warehouse and bonded warehouse issues / Control audit
- Tax/VAT issues (offshore related)
- Dangerous goods
- Safety advisor
- Customized course/seminars in all the above and more
Logi Trans have long experience with Base/Hub transportation for companies in the oil&gas industry, and are capable to perform any kind of transportation between customers worldwide Base/Hub locations. We specialize in express delivery and also offer personal supervision of large and important shipments.
Logi Trans is an Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) approved by the Norwegian customs authorities according to the World Customs Organization (WCO) Framework of Standards to Secure and Facilitate global trade (SAFE). Our terminal facilities in Stavanger, Bergen, Herning and Coevorden cater to the individual customers need for safety, reporting and express handling of HotShot freigh.